Monday, May 19, 2008

THE JAZZ SEASON COMES TO AN END :(


Well, the Jazz season is at an end and we are not very happy at our house about it, especially Brancen and I. It was hard to see the Jazz come so close and not win the game on Friday night. Poor Brancen was so upset, when it was over he turned to Cameron and said, " I don't know about you dad but I am sure going to miss watching the Jazz play!" and then he started to cry. Cameron had no idea what to do and I was in the shower. As soon as I got out there was a knock at the door and it was Cameron. He said, "Um Jane, Brancen really needs you." So I got dress and went out to the family room and there he was the poor little guy so upset about our favorite team's loss. So I sat by him and let him cry on my shoulder for a while and then we talked about next season, how we were going to go to a game together, and how the Jazz are going to beat cry baby Kobe and the Lakers next season. Well, all I have to say is JAZZ STILL RULE and go Spurs or Hornets whoever wins game seven. Kill the Lakers!! Make them cry!!

0 comments: