Friday, August 1, 2008

GETTING TO KNOW ME.


[1] what is your natural hair color?I think light brown(I am not quit sure any more)
[2] where was your default picture taken?San Diego
[3] what's your middle name?Don't have one
[4] your current relationship status?Married
[5] does your crush like you?Moms don't have crushes
[6] what is your current mood? Fabulous
[7] what color underwear are you wearing?White
[8] what makes you happy? Playing with my kids
[9] if you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Nothing, all my experiences, trouble making, & bad decisions have taught me so much, I've grown & learned so much from each of them.
[10] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? Dolphin
[11] ever had a near death experience? No
[12] something you do a lot? Clean, change diapers, take care of kids
[13] what's the name of the song stuck in your head right now? Burnin' Up-Jonas Brothers
[14] who did you copy and paste this from? Miranda C.
[15] name someone with the same birthday as you? Gloria Estefan & My third grade teacher
[16] when was the last time you cried? About ten minutes ago
[17] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?Yes, I was in Choir in High School
[18] if you could have one super power what would it be? I would love to fly
[19] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their Smile
[20] what do you usually order from Starbucks?Don't drink coffee
[21] what's your biggest secret? I am really a robot
[22] favorite color? Green
[23] when was the last time you lied?Moms don't tell lies
[24] do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?I love watching kiddy movies and shows with my kids
[25] what are you eating or drinking at the moment? LOVE berries and Diet Coke
[26] do you speak any other language? A little German
[27] what's your favorite smell? The smell of the cold storage room
[28] if you could describe your life in one word what would it be? CRAZY
[29] when was the last time you gave/received a hug? I just gave Brancen a hug
[30] have you ever been kissed in the rain?I wish, sounds fun
[31] what are you thinking about right now? The fire on the mountain by us
[32] what should you be doing?Sleeping
[33] what was the last thing that made you upset/angry? My kids fighting again
[34] do you like working in the yard? Love to
[35] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Kennedy, Hello American Royalty
36] do you act differently around your crush? Remember moms don't have crushes

0 comments: