Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISON!!!



Princess Tink turned one today. I can hardly believe it has been a year since our six pound ten ounce baby girl was born. She loved all the attention she got today though. We gave her a Gobble & Go Hippo, clothes, and a webkin dog. She had so much fun playing with her new toys and her brothers & sister. She was so happy when I greeted her to morning with a happy birthday song. She was even happier when Grannie and then Aunt Julie & Anden called to wish her a happy birthday because mom never lets her touch the phone and I was giving it to her. She looked at me like you are kidding, right? But I was rude and made her and Trevin go to the doctor today for their well child checks. She weighs a whopping fifteen pounds and Trevin now weighs twenty-seven pounds

0 comments: