Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I AM HOOKED!!!

I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!

You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone.

For months now my sister, my mother-in-law, my nd, etc. have been trying to get me to read these books, but I always had an excuse. I finally decided I better read at least the first one before the movie comes out at the end of the month, so I borrowed RaNel's book. Well, I started reading Twilight yesterday afternoon and stayed up until two in the morning finishing it and now I am half way through New Moon. I saw this quiz on Kelly's blog so I took it and found out am a Bella. Click on the picture to take the quiz. These books are awesome, it all you who have not read them, READ THEM!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Jayne! I love the books as well and can't wait for the movie.

I was wondering if I could get your address for Christmas cards? just email it to me at mkkunz1@juno.com.

Thanks! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Webster's said...

Okay . . . . you can stop reading and do some posting now! :) Just kidding! Those books are tons of fun.