Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FIELD TRIP WITH KAYLIE'S CLASS!

We went to the Bean Museum at BYU. Plus, we went to Pioneer Park in Provo and had lunch, played on the playground, & went to the Pioneer Museum at the park. It was a lot of fun. This is why I am the room mother so I get to do all the fun things.
DJ, Kayden, Kaylie, Emily, Mrs. Johnson

Emily, Kaylie, DJ, & Kayden

Anissa, Zowee, Emily, DJ, Max, Kaylie, & Kayden

Emily & Kaylie in the pioneer bonnets


Jared

My Group:
Kaylie, Emily, Kayden, & DJ

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I remember going to the Bean Museaum for my field trips too! Did you see Shasta?

Lynette said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'm the room mother for the same reason. I haven't ever taken my kids to the bean museum. I'll have to do that.

Jane P. Webster said...

Yes, we did see Shasta.