Friday, June 6, 2008

THE ABC'S OF ME.....

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Cameron
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, Ice cream cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: My blanket and pillow
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H-Home town: Payson, UT
I- Indulgences: Ice Cream
J- January or July?: July, I love summer time
K-Kids: Brancen(9), Kaylie(6), Trevin (2), & Addison(9 Months)
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date:10/17/1998, Temple Date 10/23/1999
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother(Jerry) and 4 sisters(Jann, Joan, Jennifer, & Julie)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes & Spiders
Q- Quote: "Even if you're at the top live like you're on the bottom." Mama Jonas
R- Reason To Smile: My Kids & The Utah Jazz
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Everyone who reads this
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've had Brain Surgery twice
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Love Meat!
W- Worst Habit: Short Temper
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: I love Italian Food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

0 comments: